Pewter Roni - Fake or Real?

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
So I noticed a week or more ago that a particular seller in Canada, one that has a reputation for multiples of certain bags and a surly disposition when asked where they get said bags, has a pewter Roni listed. I found this interesting as I have not seen the pewter version anywhere nor heard of it.

So today I notice yet another seller, this one in China, has a pewter Roni listed - color labled "rose pewter" in the listing. In the listing it's stated that the bag is new WITHOUT tags....and no dustbag. It also has a plastic sleeve on the interior zipper pull. So I check the Canadian Roni....also new without tags and no dustbag.

It LOOKS smooshy like the Roni....but I can't tell if they're real or not. And why do BOTH bags, in a color not yet seen anywhere, have missing tags and dustbags??

Weird.:wtf:

^Whichever one it was I remember walking up to it and touching it. The leather was much more smooth than the pewter from last Fall (Hannah, Elisha) and it wasn't as blingy as the metallic Carly & Pamela. What he is selling seems consistent with what I saw...

I am not vouching for him though, if there have been shady auctions in the past. :shrugs:

Thank you ladies. I'm glad to know there really will be a metallic Roni.

I wonder where the second auction disappeared to...and if it was legit.