Pewter Hug Me w/ outside pocket bespoke, anyone interested?

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I would love to have one like this in Pewter w/ silver hardware, longer straps, outside pocket. Would a bespoke in this be possible?

Pic borrowed from another thread
attachment.php

Last edited:
Can't wait to read your review on the black glossy with the longer handles Circoit --
This is the same bag I think I'd like to order.....how much longer do you suppose you'll be waiting?

This is a bad pic of me wearing the bag. I have been using this bag non stop since I received it and Love It!

Attachments

• DSCN0076.JPG
    DSCN0076.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 136
It's so gorgeous! Thanks for posting this picture, piky1. Is that a Maltese in your avatar? I have a Malt puppy that is 16 wks old. He is such a baby and requires so much attention!!! lol
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3945.JPG
    IMG_3945.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Thanks for the great picture piky1. I must have missed this when you posted it but I love the longer straps and zipper. I can see why you have not been able to put this one down.

Any plans on purchasing another one in a different color for spring/summer?

#1 My dog is actually a spoiled Havanese and he is the love of my life! Your Maltese is also GORGEOUS!!

#2 I ordered a black glossy HM/GHW in the regular size also with longer handles and an additional zipper. I love this style and find it easy to wear.