Pewter Hug Me w/ outside pocket bespoke, anyone interested?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    I would love to have one like this in Pewter w/ silver hardware, longer straps, outside pocket. Would a bespoke in this be possible?

Pic borrowed from another thread
    [​IMG]

2. I would be interested!!

3. I think this bag is so beautiful, though I would want to wait until I got my medium black glossy Hug Me with longer strap to see if I like it.

4. Can't wait to read your review on the black glossy with the longer handles Circoit --
    This is the same bag I think I'd like to order.....how much longer do you suppose you'll be waiting?

5. Is there a modeling shot of this one somewhere that could be posted here?

6. It probably won't be done until beginning of March.

7. This is a bad pic of me wearing the bag. I have been using this bag non stop since I received it and Love It!

Attached Files:

8. #8 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    It's so gorgeous! Thanks for posting this picture, piky1. Is that a Maltese in your avatar? I have a Malt puppy that is 16 wks old. He is such a baby and requires so much attention!!! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Thanks for the great picture piky1. I must have missed this when you posted it but I love the longer straps and zipper. I can see why you have not been able to put this one down.

Any plans on purchasing another one in a different color for spring/summer?

10. #1 My dog is actually a spoiled Havanese and he is the love of my life! Your Maltese is also GORGEOUS!!

#2 I ordered a black glossy HM/GHW in the regular size also with longer handles and an additional zipper. I love this style and find it easy to wear.