Pewter Elisha-my first Kooba!

MugzieP

Jan 4, 2007
Thanks to this forum I've discovered Kooba and I'm in love. My first and definitely not last bag purchase was the Elisha in pewter. What a great bag! I can be organized and look great too in this beautiful TDF color. Another plus-it's not too heavy. Love, love, love it! (Great, a new addiction!) :graucho:

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Congrats Mugzie! I'm glad you love your Elisha! Pewter is certainly a wonderful color too, don't you just love how it changes with the light?

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Congrats on your new bag. I love the color!! And the Elisha was one of the better Kooba bags made.

USCGirlie

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
California
Thanks to this forum I've discovered Kooba and I'm in love. My first and definitely not last bag purchase was the Elisha in pewter. What a great bag! I can be organized and look great too in this beautiful TDF color. Another plus-it's not too heavy. Love, love, love it! (Great, a new addiction!) :graucho:
Congrats!! It's a really beautiful bag :smile:. Enjoy!!

sunflower35

Oct 8, 2007
Scenic Utah
Congrats!! It's a really beautiful bag :smile:. Enjoy!!
Hi, I'm a newbie too. The Elisha in Black Suede was my 1st purchase in sept '07, and I already have 10 Koobas. I really want the Elisha Pewter too; so glad you like your bag! Elisha is beautiful in any color, but the Pewter is a knockout, Enjoy!