Pewter Crash Kiss Me Anyone?

Let's start a list to see where we're at. This is just the ladies that commented today .. I didn't want to add the interests from the older threads incase people had changed their mind.

1. lovebags2
2. moonstarr
3. Jenny1963

Do we get a choice of hardware color for the Kissie? Or do they all have to be the same?

I'm not too sure ... maybe lovebags2 has that answer??

Go on then, you can count me in.:P (But only if there's the required amount of ladies for the bespoke)

Bumping this up to add you to the list!

1. lovebags2
2. moonstarr
3. Jenny1963
4. Cornflower Blue

Rose said we could have our choice of silver or gold hardware, but the lining color must be the same. I don't think agreeing on a lining color will be hard since all the linings are very pretty. I will join this bespoke! Who else wants to have a pewter Kissie? Y'all know it'll match everything! This is one of those little bags that every woman should have. Like a little black dress, although I no longer have my little black dress. That thing started riding up my legs. Before long, you could just about see what I had for breakfast because it got so short. Now, you know I couldn't have grown at my age. Shrink maybe, but not grow taller. That was sure a mystery, that dress, especially since I refuse to ponder the notion that I might have grown WIDER, not taller. I'm going to put lipsticks and hand lotion and other delightful things like that in my pewter Kissie and carry it inside my larger Echandia bags. What are y'all going to put in yours?

I think we can make this bespoke a GO really fast!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rose said we could have our choice of silver or gold hardware, but the lining color must be the same. I don't think agreeing on a lining color will be hard since all the linings are very pretty. I will join this bespoke! Who else wants to have a pewter Kissie? Y'all know it'll match everything! This is one of those little bags that every woman should have. Like a little black dress, although I no longer have my little black dress. That thing started riding up my legs. Before long, you could just about see what I had for breakfast because it got so short. Now, you know I couldn't have grown at my age. Shrink maybe, but not grow taller. That was sure a mystery, that dress, especially since I refuse to ponder the notion that I might have grown WIDER, not taller. I'm going to put lipsticks and hand lotion and other delightful things like that in my pewter Kissie and carry it inside my larger Echandia bags. What are y'all going to put in yours?

I think we can make this bespoke a GO really fast!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:roflmfao: You have the best posts! :smile:

I'll add Moonfancy to the list ...

1. lovebags2
2. moonstarr
3. Jenny1963
4. Cornflower Blue
5. Moonfancy

Earlier in the thread Loquita, queenofthemay, Kaojoe and pixiechic expressed interest, but I'm not sure if they're still interested.

I'll add Moonfancy to the list ...

1. lovebags2
2. moonstarr
3. Jenny1963
4. Cornflower Blue
5. Moonfancy

Earlier in the thread Loquita, queenofthemay, Kaojoe and pixiechic expressed interest, but I'm not sure if they're still interested.

Thanks for the updated list! Very helpful.

Ladies are you still interested?

What's the size? And what can it fit inside (any pics?)? ...oh yes, is it a wristlet?

....darn it....hanging around the BE forum is so putting my wallet on a diet!

What's the size? And what can it fit inside (any pics?)? ...oh yes, is it a wristlet?

....darn it....hanging around the BE forum is so putting my wallet on a diet!

Hi There, I just sent you a PM answering your questions. If you have anymore please don't hesitate to PM me anytime. I"m always here to help!:smile:

P.S. Ladies, we're getting SO close for this bespoke to go forward. I spoke to Jackie last week re these and unfortunately she hasn't any close plans to order more for her website at the moment. This bespoke is a WONDERFUL opportunity to grab one now. Also, I don't think BEC works for accessories either. I just wanted to point these two issues out for anyone that was wavering.

Hi Ladies,

Great news on this bespoke too. Jackie's aware of the strong interest and as a result decided to move ahead today.

Please anyone that would like a pewter KM email Jackie today with your order.

Pewter here we come!!!!!:yahoo:

Hi Ladies,

Great news on this bespoke too. Jackie's aware of the strong interest and as a result decided to move ahead today.

Please anyone that would like a pewter KM email Jackie today with your order.

Pewter here we come!!!!!:yahoo:

Yay for LB2 and Pewter Kiss Mes!!! :yahoo: Thanks, Jen, for getting this one off the ground!!!