Pewter Crash Hold Me *PICS!*

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I received my Pewter Crash Hold Me this morning and I have already used it! It had a baptism of fire in my local supermarket.:P

I am bowled over by it!:heart: I love the shape, I love the colour and I just love holding it. :love: And the leather is going all soft and buttery already.:yes:

I have the magnetic clasp done up in most of these pics and you can see it beginning to fold in a smooshy way!

Attachments

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
It is sooo gorgeous! The BE pewter is unlike anything I've ever seen..very distinctive and classy. Beautiful!

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
I received my Pewter Crash Hold Me this morning and I have already used it! It had a baptism of fire in my local supermarket.:P

I am bowled over by it!:heart: I love the shape, I love the colour and I just love holding it. :love: And the leather is going all soft and buttery already.:yes:

I have the magnetic clasp done up in most of these pics and you can see it beginning to fold in a smooshy way!

Wow:nuts:... thank you for posting these pics... you beat me in the end!

I love the bag with the simple yet stylish outfit that you've chosen today for her baptism.. i must add that the choice of white was very apt for the occasion:P...

I will think twice before returning this bag... it is truly gorgeous... although i feel it looks too silvery here with the crazy amount of sunshine we are getting at the moment...

SHC

May 1, 2006
Beautiful! And I would say for something like this, a more simple outfit does the trick. If you are big into accessories and pattern I wouldn't wear the pewter. Seems you've got it all figured out!

HarryCarry

Jun 13, 2008
I agree with everyone! It looks beautiful! :drool: Wearing jeans and a white shirt really compliments the bag. Congrats!

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Maria...forget what I said, KEEP THE BAG! It looks gorgeous in the pewter! Congrats CB!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Aww, thanks ladies, you're the best!! :flowers:

I'm thrilled with it! I just love that pewter crash! And I just love the way the fuchsia lining can be seen as well.:yes:

It just feels sooo right ..... :yahoo:

ckayakrx2

Sep 20, 2007
CB, you really know how to rock that bag! Love the outfit! You'll probably appreciate the metallic even more so on those foggy London days.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Congrats on your new bag - I love how it looks with you casual outfit - and the leather looks amazingly soft already! ITA that a lot of metallics look best with a classic, simple outfit - let the bag be the star!