Petti Malle iphone case again, anyone think like me?

I don't work in the fashion industry either (I'm a teacher) but I still buy what I love and what works for me. You don't have to work in the fashion industry to buy new designs.

Why don't you use the Antigonas?

Having both Antigona and computer bag at the same time is too much for me. So I use small crossed body bag and computer bag. At the weekend I could use it but I often go for something more convenient such as Speedy B or Turrenne Mm

Having both Antigona and computer bag at the same time is too much for me. So I use small crossed body bag and computer bag. At the weekend I could use it but I often go for something more convenient such as Speedy B or Turrenne Mm

So if I'm understanding correctly, that's a logistical issue based on what you carry for work. It didn't sound, from your original post, that you would have any issue with using the phone case. I would say if you like it then go for it.

Reactions: Auvina15
By all means read others opinions but please go with your heart in the end. It's you who will have to look at it every day. If you think every time you look at it you'll smile then it's worth it. For every positive opinion you'll get a negative one and all you'll end up feeling is confused.

Reactions: littlehanoi
By all means read others opinions but please go with your heart in the end. It's you who will have to look at it every day. If you think every time you look at it you'll smile then it's worth it. For every positive opinion you'll get a negative one and all you'll end up feeling is confused.

This is so true! I think everyone who put up this kind of question already has some kind of mind set. If most of people have the same opinions as me, it just make me feel better and more comfortable to spend the money. If many negative comments, then of course I have to reconsider. At the beginning, I agree with people that this phone case is overpriced. Then when I think about cost per usage, it's not too bad as many of my bags just sit in the closet.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I went to see this phone case yesterday, as my SA put in a reservation for me, even though I really wasn't sure that I was going to want it.
I will say at first look this case looks really cool and appears to look really bling, bling with all of the details. But it weighs a lot, and I think feels almost awkward when putting it on my iPhone, and at such a high price point just to have this look for my phone I decided quickly to pass. It was a no-brainer for me as I could not see myself carrying a brick in my purse (feels that heavy) and paying over $1000 for it. I ended up getting the Folio mono case with the pink inside, which I think looks nice, totally fits the bill, totally satisfied my urge for an LV phone cover, and at the end of the day seemed to be very reasonably priced.

I know there is already thread about this but I want to bring up this topic again. As a technical girl (I have PhD in computer science and work in telecom industry), I love technology stuff. That said how much I want this iphone case. I know it is not worth and it will eventually go dated when I change new phone. But iphone is the thing that I use most frequently, much more often than any bag. If I but petti malle bag, I might use maximum twice per year. While with the phone case, I use many hours per day. So yesterday i made an order, do you think it's not a smart idea?

I am with you 100%. I am obsessed with LV :lol: and having a valid reason to hold it in my hands most of the day is priceless. The only reason, I am not ordering at this time is that I do not see a valid reason to upgrade my Iphone6s to Iphone 7, as there is not much difference between the two. However, when I do, I will definitely be splurging on the case. And taking into consideration that I stick with the same phone for a while, I will be enjoying it for a good while.

Do share photos when you have it. Big congrats on this exciting purchase!

The case is very heavy and bulky, but it adds a lot of grip to the slippery iPhone. I personally like it better when I hold it during the private preview of the collection. At first I thought it was tacky too, but it's growing on me after playing with it in person, especially in the Monogram Reverse print. The case is so expensive though like if you fall and hear a crack sound, you pray it's your leg.

Redenkeew, your last sentence is hilarious. You actually made me laugh out loud :tup:

Honestly I wouldn't spend that much on a phone case because of the fact that technology does change so often. If you do not mind spending on an item like this then it's not an issue, enjoy your new phone case and please be sure to post pics.

I went to see this phone case yesterday, as my SA put in a reservation for me, even though I really wasn't sure that I was going to want it.
I will say at first look this case looks really cool and appears to look really bling, bling with all of the details. But it weighs a lot, and I think feels almost awkward when putting it on my iPhone, and at such a high price point just to have this look for my phone I decided quickly to pass. It was a no-brainer for me as I could not see myself carrying a brick in my purse (feels that heavy) and paying over $1000 for it. I ended up getting the Folio mono case with the pink inside, which I think looks nice, totally fits the bill, totally satisfied my urge for an LV phone cover, and at the end of the day seemed to be very reasonably priced.

I ended up with the same folio! I'm very satisfied with it as well.

I absolutely love this! Please do a reveal when you get it. My hubby thought I was crazy when I told him I had to upgrade my phone just so I could get this case. Lol

IMG_0507.JPG IMG_0509.JPG Pick up mine two days ago , beside being a bit heavy . I love it . You are absolutely on the point , I will use this everday but petite Malle I only use them once in a blue moon .

Last edited: