Pets and Presents *cheers!*

KittyBag

Settling in...
Mar 28, 2006
It was Katie's first Christmas.. and what would any good dog parent do, but to teach her golden retreiver how to open presents.

Let's all post our pets either opening, playing with, or wearing their presents from this festive holiday season! :supacool:

I'll start:

Katie opening her first present. She was timid at first, but got the hang of it quickly!
sm_DSCF4979.jpg sm_DSCF4980_cropped.jpg sm_DSCF4981.jpg sm_DSCF4985.jpg

KittyBag

Settling in...
Mar 28, 2006
Then, all Katie wanted to do was to play with her present... she had no more interest in any others.

sm_DSCF4996.jpg sm_DSCF5002.jpg sm_DSCF5006.jpg

We then went to my DF's house and she got a present there. They attached a ball to the present which Katie used to carry around the present for quite awhile.

sm_DSCF5018_cropped.jpg sm_DSCF5019.jpg

KittyBag

Settling in...
Mar 28, 2006
One of Katie's presents was a really adorable black velvet and lacy dress.

sm_DSCF5023.jpg

(It might look a little funny; at 8 months old she is still growing so quickly!! -- and it barely fit her)...

...but we put it on her anyway and took a few pictures. She isn't much for clothes but it made DF's mom and sister sooooo happy to see her wear it. All in all Katie's Christmas was great and we still have a few prezzies for her.. so she is opening them 1 night at a time, since a new toy completely distracts her from opening another.

Let's see some more pics!!

bravorodrig

along for the ride
Apr 9, 2007
I've already posted them on the Xmas pets thread, but hey, they're too cute not to show off!!!

CIMG4434.jpg

CIMG4439.jpg

CIMG4445.jpg