Petrol Spy?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Can anyone tell me whether this is the petrol color of the Spy (under the Balenciaga)? How would you describe the petrol? Does anyone have the Spy Satchel? Opinions on which is better?

Attachments

• nrichie2.jpg
    nrichie2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 93
The petrol is sooo pretty. I agree with nawth21...the spy is much nicer than the satchel. The spy is less structured than Chloe and Balenciaga bags. The leather is very soft. The handles can be worn on the shoulder (no coat), but the handle drop is less than the Chloe satchel for example. (OMG...I have "auditioned" so many bags...)

fayden said:
i've been trying to sell my hologram spy. i think it's large? not sure. anyone know? cee jay's is the medium sized.

I thought the larges were only made for a short while? I think you can tell the larges because the sides really stick out, there isnt that round profile to them :weird:

Wow Nawth, that bag is HUGE!!!

Fayden, you saw the spy satchel? Which size Chloe bag would you say it compares to in size? I may be able to relate better to that! Still waiting to hear from CeeJay. Her bag is gorgeous, but I am worried that it might be too big. And too expensive!