Petrol Spy

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Hiii girls ...
i know am toooooooooo late to ask for this but i didnt notice this color untill i saw the pix in a previous thread ..:love:

i tried calling several european boutiques but in vein :cry: ..
am realllllllly dying to get the PETROL SPY ...seriosly ... can u girlz help me locate one? or advise me where i can put my hands on one?

note: pic taken from the bag showcase thread :idea:

i am so sorry i cant help much!! :cry:
but i wish you good luck finding it! <<i know that feeling if you really want something sooooooo badly!!

although i have not bought anything from ebay before.. but you might want to try your luck and search there? (or at least make it your last choice of finding it) :idea:

^^ i called one boutique in Rome .. i dont know exactly in which city .. the SA told me its discontinued and there's no way i can locate 1 .. but i stilll got hope in getting one ,,

do u have the fendi palace boutique?

thanx in advance

awww u are most welcomed..:biggrin:

i just remembered something.. i know there is a small Fendi boutique in Zurich.. it is located in the famous shopping street near the train station.. i got the street name: bahnhofstrasse-zuerich
i am sorry i dont have their number! but i am sure if u called any Fendi in switzerland they'll have it..:worried:

another place you should try searching in is: dusseldorf-germany
although i dont remember weather if i saw a Fendi boutique their or not.. but i am sure there is, because its such a fashion city with lots of beautiful designer boutiques..:smile:

hope you find it :sad:

I have the Petrol Spy Bag (Medium size) ... if I decide to part with it, I'll let you know. I've only used it 2-3 times. It seems as though I use the Cognac one more (although I've been on my Balenciaga bandwagon as of late!).

BorsaBella said:
Have you called the Fendi Palace in Rome? I can't remember the street, but its by the Spanish Steps.

it is disolcated on via del corso, via borgognona and via tomacelli
the spanish steps are 3 minutes wlakf rom there, you have to cross the famous via condotti to arrive from the fendi palace to the spanish steps.

BorsaBella .. so sweet of u 2 get me the number .. i will call them today and check with them .. i really hope if i can get my hands on one =(

Vanilla Addcit .. thanx soo much sweet heart .. ur soo honey-full ...
the problem is i cant get fendi swis's # any where.. i tried thru google but nothing appeared ...can u get me the #? thanx again sugar ..

Fayden .. u like it :P i adooooore it .. btw ur hologram spy is stunning ,, enjooooy it =)

CeeJay .. thaaaaaaaaaaaaanx huney ,, soo sweet of u ... =)

divina .. thanx 4 passing by =)

divina_lucilla said:
it is disolcated on via del corso, via borgognona and via tomacelli
the spanish steps are 3 minutes wlakf rom there, you have to cross the famous via condotti to arrive from the fendi palace to the spanish steps.

Must have changed. Sorry, I wasn't any help. Maybe someone that lives in Italy will have it or can get it.