Petrol MMS Babies shipping

BelenEchandia

Jan 5, 2008
I just wanted to let you all know that the petrol MMS midi is almost ready and will be shipped from Italy to London tomorrow morning. We will have a few more pictures of its "birth" up on the site hopefully sometime this afternoon (I have not received them yet myself).

It usually takes about 5 days to arrive with us. As soon as they arrive they will be shipped out to you. So they should be on their way by the end of next week....

Jackie XX

Oct 24, 2006
I just wanted to let you all know that the petrol MMS midi is almost ready and will be shipped from Italy to London tomorrow morning. We will have a few more pictures of its "birth" up on the site hopefully sometime this afternoon (I have not received them yet myself).

It usually takes about 5 days to arrive with us. As soon as they arrive they will be shipped out to you. So they should be on their way by the end of next week....

Jackie XX

Jackie, be still my beating heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
hee-hee you're so clever ;)

Jackie XX