Petrol Blue Spy on eLuxury!

1. Just a heads up for those who long for the Petrol Colour...There is one on eLuxury right now! I thought this colour was discontinued. :weird:

2. wowza. now that is weird.

3. Hmm... I don't see it. Am I missing something?

4. Ohhhhhh... I am going to cry... it's not there anymore:crybaby: I had my card ready and everything!!!!!!!!! boo hoo

5. I even called them and they said they were sold out- this is so depressing....nothing a cognac or honey spy couldn't fix:yahoo:

6. Wow that was quick...but it was seriously there just one moment ago! I even screen capped it because I thought it was soo odd!

Capture_08162006_230557.jpg
  7. rolexgirl--theres a petrol on eBay right now that looks pretty good

8. Thank you so.........................much!!!!!! Someone must have had this in their cart when I checked last, but perserverance pays off. I kept going back and snatched it up- yaaaaa!!! I will post pics when I get it- Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope e luxury is not like cricket liverpool and tell you 5 days later that it is not in stock!!!!:crybaby:

9. congrats rolexgirl!! can't wait for pics!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats, hope this all works out! post pics once it arrives!!!

12. Congrats, can't wait to see pics

13. Thanks!!!!!!!!! I just hope this is not a bag that has been circulating via returns and such :wtf:

14. i bet the eluxury one was a return.

15. It is most certainly a return since this is a FW 2005 bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice