Diorpetrol 003 (Small).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,668
  • Diorpetrol 002 (Small).jpg
    Diorpetrol 002 (Small).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3,086
  • Diorpetrol 001 (Small).jpg
    Diorpetrol 001 (Small).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 735
oooh just saw this thread after I've replied to your other thread! nice colour! it would be quite hard for me to match it with a lot of my clothes, but that looks really good! congratulations on your new baby to add to your collection! :happydance::woot::woohoo:

Thank you, Michi_chi! I appreciate your support!! :smile: And thanks for the kind words on my other thread, too. I'm on a ban now myself; this little pouch broke the bank, so I have to be good! LOL. Well, until my birthday in April...haha!

Thank you, Michi_chi! I appreciate your support!! :smile: And thanks for the kind words on my other thread, too. I'm on a ban now myself; this little pouch broke the bank, so I have to be good! LOL. Well, until my birthday in April...haha!

April's good! I have to wait till Christmas! :cry: am hoping by then OH might give me a bit of leeway for another bag :P:graucho::lol:

Gorgeous!!! It's in patent leather!!! Congratulations!

With all of the card slots, the bag is so convenient that you don't even need a wallet!

Thanks, folks!!! :smile: I'm quite excited about the patent leather and the color...and it's SO SOFT for patent leather, I just love it. Thank you for letting me share my excitement. Geez, I've become such a Dior addict!! Lol.