Petrol blue New Lock Pouch Reveal

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Edinburgh, Scotland
oooh just saw this thread after I've replied to your other thread! nice colour! it would be quite hard for me to match it with a lot of my clothes, but that looks really good! congratulations on your new baby to add to your collection! :happydance::woot::woohoo:

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Thank you, Michi_chi! I appreciate your support!! :smile: And thanks for the kind words on my other thread, too. I'm on a ban now myself; this little pouch broke the bank, so I have to be good! LOL. Well, until my birthday in April...haha!

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Edinburgh, Scotland
Thank you, Michi_chi! I appreciate your support!! :smile: And thanks for the kind words on my other thread, too. I'm on a ban now myself; this little pouch broke the bank, so I have to be good! LOL. Well, until my birthday in April...haha!
April's good! I have to wait till Christmas! :cry: am hoping by then OH might give me a bit of leeway for another bag :P:graucho::lol:

miki66

VCA Obsession
Apr 2, 2011
U.S.
Lovely color! This one also seems a little more shiny or is it just the flash?
Either way, Love your purse!:P

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Gorgeous!!! It's in patent leather!!! Congratulations!

With all of the card slots, the bag is so convenient that you don't even need a wallet!

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Thanks, folks!!! :smile: I'm quite excited about the patent leather and the color...and it's SO SOFT for patent leather, I just love it. Thank you for letting me share my excitement. Geez, I've become such a Dior addict!! Lol.