Petrol Alexandra

Would someone who owns a petrol Alexandra be kind enough to post some modelling pics for me? I've searched and can't find any. Love the look of the bag but I'm trying to decide what I'd wear it with. I assume it would look nice with denim but I have a champagne Alex that looks nice with jeans so I'm hoping Petrol is more versatile then just those outfits

I don't have any mod pix because I have yet to crack the tags. It is still 80 degrees here and suede just seems so. . wrong.

It is a BEAUTIFUL bag and I am shocked that it sold FP for the same amount as the plain ones. It looks way more expensive. I also have the champagne, acorn, gunmetal, black croc and lilac croc.

To me, it's a bag that would go with anything you would wear vintage looking jewelry with. That could be a dress or jeans. It doesn't require that kind of jewelry, but that's what I see when I look at it. The studs are NOT overdone and the teal color is delicious.

Not at all. It's very pretty, tho. The teal isn't bright. It's just a beautiful soft suede. And I'm not much on studs, but they are small and they look really nice.

I think the whole studded C's thing really complements the design of the bag without being overwhelming in any way

It's funny cause I didn't think the petrol Alex would match many outfits I have but she is mire versatile then I thought. I'm trying to hunt out some suede protection spray.

I didn't initially like the Alexandra but now I have two! I think they look far better in real life then in photos. Was wearing the champagne one the other day and I caught a glimpse of the reflection in a shop window and thought "that's a beautiful bag!"