Petites?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do Burberry carry petites sizes? I'm looking for a nice coat and I love burberry but they seem to long and big for me. Any one know if I can order in petite size?

Thank you

2. Some styles do come in petite sizes but not everything does.
    I know that you can get some of the petite sizes in the larger boutiques. Also, Nordstrom's online carries a range of petite sizes.

You can always get things hemmed -- I got an Ivybridge trench during the sale and given that I'm quite petite (barely skimming 5'0!), I need to have both the sleeves and the hem taken up!

3. Thank you for your information. Great advice about altering pieces.:smile:

4. Hi! I'm 4'11" and slim, so very petite! I've seen Burberry in petite sizes on Nordstrom.com as lilyelloworchid said, but have never actually tried them.

What I do have is two regular Burberry trenches, in size 2 that I had tailored. I got the Harbourne trench, which is meant to hit mid thigh on a taller person, but on me is hits at the knee. I got the sleeves shortened, and the sides taken in just a smidge. The other I have is the Ledstone (I think it was a Fall 08 style, not sure if it's gonna come back as a regular style) which also hits me at the knee, and again I had the sleeves shortened and the sides taken in just a bit. They fit great, and I'm a an exceptionally tiny person!