Petite/short ladies, please show me what bag your carry

My sister is 5'0 and luvs big bags...she owns, NF GM, Verona, Speey 30, Galleria etc and I have to admit she's rocking those big bags really well!
Then again, I'm 5'3 and also likes big bags :P

I have the Eva in Damier and in Azur, and I've never used the strap on either one. I mainly just carry the bag in the evenings and short trips, and I love the chain on my arm.
if you ever want to sell your ebene strap for your eva let me know!!!:graucho: my sister lost her strap and the replacement one you can buy at lv is adjustable... and she doesn't like it! i know that's rude to ask...:lol:

prettycitygirl said:
I'm having the hardest time trying to find my perfect LV style! I feel like LV is made for taller women, not short little things like me. I feel like most of the bags are too wide at the base for me and make me look like a child carrying my momma's bag, LOL. I love the tivoli pm but it's almost too small. I carry a NF mm everyday to the office and a few of my male co-workers have commented on how big the bag looks on me (width wise, I guess, as it's not wide).

For reference, I am 4'11" / 113lbs. I also have some back issues so I prefer not to carry a heavy bag.

So all you shorter gals, please tell me your favorite LV bag - and if you have pics, please post!

Thank you.

Speedy 25 or 30..
Neverfull
Smaller hampstead
Eva clutch?

i'm taller, about 5'6.
on the contrary to most petite ladies, i have a speedy 25 :graucho:
so the size depends mostly on your like, rather than your proportions i think.

I currently carry a speedy 30 or 35 and a neverful GM for a work tote. I am loving the Azure Artsy but everytime I try it on it feels cumbersome. It looks great on everyone else, even those who are 5"2 (I'm 5'0). I really love all the pockets inside of the bag (7 total) and the beautiful hardware. It's very functional, it just feels awkward on me. Any suggestions????