Petite Shopping Tote

Ok Great! Thanks :smile:

I wonder why it is the same price as the square mini.. it is a lot more bag??

Oh boy, let's not let corporate see that.... don't want even more price increases!:smile:

It is not finished in the same way as mini. it does not fully close and has open top, so a lot less work involved. I do not remember if the newer PST have leather or fabric lining, but minis are leather lined. Both bags have seen price increases in the past year or so... mini used to be 1900 US. Sometimes, there is no rhyme or reason for the pricing. Just have to decide if it suits our needs and budget:P

Oh boy, let's not let corporate see that.... don't want even more price increases!:smile:

It is not finished in the same way as mini. it does not fully close and has open top, so a lot less work involved. I do not remember if the newer PST have leather or fabric lining, but minis are leather lined. Both bags have seen price increases in the past year or so... mini used to be 1900 US. Sometimes, there is no rhyme or reason for the pricing. Just have to decide if it suits our needs and budget:P
eek LoL good point!! :lol:

Yes, that does make sense regarding the finishing etc. I haven't seen one in person yet just reveals on here. It looks like a beautiful tote.

Does anyone know what the inside is leather or fabric lined?