Petite Shopping Tote VS. Timeless Tote: Which Do You Prefer??

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
Which do you prefer, the Petite Shopping Tote or the Timeless Tote. The Petite Shoping Tote has the large Caviar CC's and the Timeless Tote has smaller metal CC's( I want them both in Gold Hardware)

Please let me know what everyone prefers!! Thanks!:yes:

I like the PST...I think it looks more modern....but it depends what look you are going for...I love the look of the PST. It's gorgeous, but both bags are amazing....I'm pretty sure that with any Chanel bag, you cannot go wrong!!!;)

*Here are pics of the Timeless Tote w/silver hardware(but I want it with Gold Hardware):

Attached ImagesIMG_0385.JPG (53.2 KB, 725 views)IMG_0265.JPG (99.3 KB, 362 views)IMG_0263.JPG (88.8 KB, 283 views)IMG_0384.JPG (58.2 KB, 257 views)

Here are pics of the Petite Shopping Tote:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...es-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253-3.html

I thought they were about the same width from the side...
Please let me know what everyone prefers!! Thanks!:yes:

Attached Images
jpg.gif
IMG_0385.JPG (53.2 KB, 725 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0265.JPG (99.3 KB, 362 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0263.JPG (88.8 KB, 283 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_0384.JPG (58.2 KB, 257 views)

Also this is will be my very first Chanel!!!
Here they are again..hopefully it worked this time!

I don't know how to explain it but it became soft at the bottom (or should I say the half bottom of my PST) so it's not in full shape anymore, but it can still stand on its feet.

I have the PST for over 3 years and never had any problems with it. It fits comfortable over the shoulder and holds loads. I did recently see the timeless in red lambskin with new chain, and that was a beautiful bag.