petite pear shaped girls

ming286

Aug 15, 2008
I find that the jeans that suit me best are boyfriend jeans (and boot cut when I have toned my legs). I have chunky thighs in proportion to by body so I always struggle to find jeans that suit me. I have a small waist so I try to accentuate this and big boobs that I need to keep under control!!

At 5'3" I try to lengthen and slim my legs by wearing heels, wide leg work trousers, fitted tops and jackets. I try to avoid skinny jeans and I find that straight leg jeans/pants look okay depending on the cut.

What clothes styles and jeans do you girls with petite pear shaped bodies find suit you?

I'm 5'4.5" with larger thighs due to years of horseback riding. I wear bootcut jeans (I always have to get them taken up at the waist) and lots of v-neck shirts, which I feel balances out my body. I don't have huge boobs, though, so that is one thing that I don't have to take into account. Porportionally, my torso is long and my legs short. I pretty much always wear heels and I keep my pants long (just skimming the ground).

What clothes styles and jeans do you girls with petite pear shaped bodies find suit you?

I am on the verge of petite (5'5") with a very short torso, thick athletic thighs, small hips, ghetto bootie, average chest and broad shoulders. I second grayxie 's and caarlyntryl opinions on boatneck tops, boot cut or slight flare jeans and floor skimming lengths to elongate your legs and balance your figure. Off the shoulder tops are super cute as well, along with wide v necks and 3/4 sleeve fitted jackets/cardis to keep you looking long and lean. I also love empire waists, pointed toe shoes and peep toes as well.

Lucky Brand makes great jeans for us girls with muscular legs! Try the classic rider or easy rider style, and I think both come in short inseams. They both nip in closer at the waist and have a little more room in the thigh.

I really like to show off my figure alot. My tops are usually very fitted. Pencil skirt, A line skirts, flared pants, and wide legs are where I gravitate toward.