Petite or xxs leather jackets?

mmnq

Jan 18, 2009
Anyone know where I could find one? I'll be shopping in downtown Toronto and Maryland, MD. Or maybe, maybe online stores.

I was thinking Mike&Chris because I've heard they run small, but I saw a thread on here that said they run true to size to kind of big.:confused1:
Thanks!

Mike and Chris run very small, so you should be good with that brand. Whoever told you they run big must be tiny, because I usually wear a size small and I can barely get my arms into some of those small M&C jackets!

Asos.com has really small sizes in their leather jackets. I'm usually an XS and I have a size 8 leather jacket (which is not their smallest size) and I'd say the bust is about a 32. If you get a size 6 it will probably be around a 30-31 bust.

If you are in Toronto, try Danier Leather. I know it's not "designer" like Mackage but they are quality jackets and they are haveing a 50% off EVERY JACKET in their stores now. They have as small as XXXS which is what I wear and it's equivalent to a Mackage XXS.

I got a cute jacket on the weekend for only $99

If you are in Toronto, try Danier Leather. I know it's not "designer" like Mackage but they are quality jackets and they are haveing a 50% off EVERY JACKET in their stores now. They have as small as XXXS which is what I wear and it's equivalent to a Mackage XXS.

I got a cute jacket on the weekend for only $99

Thanks! I won't be in Toronto until next winter, but I will definitely check out their winter sales. $99 is an amazing price, considering the last time I was there, I saw a jacket for $188.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter to be if the jacket is designer. As long as it 1) fits well and 2) doesn't look like I borrowed it from my mother. The curse of looking like a 14 year old. :tdown::P