Petite Noe`

1. For some reason this bag happens to be in my mind today...does anyone pics they can show me wearing it or anytime a pic...i think i want one!!!!

2. correction: does anyone have pics or any type of pics of it (wow i was way off be4 haha)

3. i'm looking for the same thing.... didn't see any good ones in the visual aids...

4. Here is a couple of pics. HTH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

petitnoe.JPG petit_noe.JPG
  5. Here is a pic of how much petit noe fits (speedy 25 is inside):

[​IMG]

noewithspeedy.JPG
  6. oooohhhh.... love the mono! :drool: i officially DO want one! can it be worn across the body?

7. Thank you very much for the pics, LV_Addict! I had no idea the Petite Noe was that roomy.

8. I can't fit it across the body.

9. And that is why I own 2 PN's today! (mono and black epi)

Irene is the QUEEN (bows down)

And yes....they DO look that good on!

I LOVED my Petit Noe's....LOVE them:heart: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

10. Any time, bchleo! :flowers:

11. i'm going to guess that the strap doesn't extend as far as it looks???

12. Jazz, you crack me up!!! Thank you, my dear friend!!!:love:

13. The strap in the pics is extended to the max.

14. wow, so it's mainly a shoulder bag? still awesome, though! i can't decide if i should opt for that or something else. i love the way it looks being worn, though! so, it extends from handbag to shoulderbag? or is it just mainly a shoulderbag?

15. PN is a shoulder bag. I think if you like the look of it but not exactly sure, get a nice pre-loved PN from eBay and see how you like it. I got mine for $400.00 or something like that and, to be honest, probably THE BEST $400.00 I ever spent!!! I LOVE this bag dearly!!! It's my everyday/throw around bag. Rain, shine, any time!:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice