Petite noe- slider on drawstring?!

BlueMaude

Mar 8, 2013
Hi all! So I've been cruisin the preloved market and finally found a petite noe classic style in good condition -ONE day before I was going to give up and buy the NM version... Anyhow, I went ahead and bought it without authenticating first because 1) it's been too many times that I find one seconds too late and it's gone.. AND 2). From a reputable online consignment store AND 3) I will post pics when I receive the ones I requested to have it looked at by our wonderful LV authenticators, if its bad I can return...

Ok, now point of this all, I just noticed in the pics, the drawstring has a slider.. I can't find any other pics of noes with sliders.. Anyone heard of this or seen it? Is automatically a dud?! :shucks: any help or feedback is sooooooo appreciated ...

:blossom:

Thank u! I know what u mean, it's totally worrying me! Well. I put it on authentication thread but I need one more pic so I'll have to wait until I get her in the mail... Lee didn't say anything about the slider, Im kind of hoping that its a good sign, she didn't say fake automatically? I dunno.. I'm being hopeful :smile:

Actually I would love a slider for my drawstring LV backpack. Let me know if you don't want to keep it!,!

I'm thinking the previous owner had it made, it looks like vachetta leather also! I won't be using it on my petit now as I feel like it makes it look non-authentic, but I will be using it on my LV backpack.. Maybe u can have one made from a local cobbler? If interested I can post a pic of it... :smile:

I'm thinking the previous owner had it made, it looks like vachetta leather also! I won't be using it on my petit now as I feel like it makes it look non-authentic, but I will be using it on my LV backpack.. Maybe u can have one made from a local cobbler? If interested I can post a pic of it... :smile:

Would love to see a picture! I'm tired of tying a bow every time I go in and out.

Whatever happened with this? Just curious... I have actually seen authentic noes with sliders, and it always seemed odd to me. I imagine you can probably buy a slider separate, since they are available on other bags.

Whatever happened with this? Just curious... I have actually seen authentic noes with sliders, and it always seemed odd to me. I imagine you can probably buy a slider separate, since they are available on other bags.

It was deemed authentic by the experts here (tpf) and I got a second opinion approval elsewhere as well :biggrin: I guess the previous owner just used one, I'm not sure wheee the slider itself is from ?? It will always be a mystery to me.. I'm planning on NOT using it on my noe (I feel like it makes it seem fake) but I'm thinking of using It on an LV backpack that I ordered which also has a
drawstring... We'll see what I end up doing with that worrisome little piece ;)

I have a question here, what is the difference between Petit noe and Petit noe NM? and i was trying to look for the Petit noe and it seems like it is oscillated, even the official website doesn't have it, how come?