Petite Ladies- Please help! COH Dita jeans

Tanichka

Thrifty <3s Quality
Feb 20, 2008
Hi!

I *really* want a pair of COH Dita jeans in white for the spring, but I haven't tried them on before and I was hoping to order from the Nordstrom website. Anyway, if you have these jeans, will you post your measurements and your size so I can compare? Thank you so much.

Me:
5'0"
Natural waist: 24.5"
Hips: 33.5"

I'm 5'2 a size 25, and a 29.5-30 inseam. I have two pairs of regular length (34 inch inseam which is standard) CoH's that I tailored and they look super nice.

I tried on the Ditas, they were still too long (31 inch inseam). My advice is that it's better just to go with a wash you like and tailor them. Designer jeans are purposefully made to be tailored, that's why they leave all that fabric at the end. The most important thing to look for when trying on jeans is to see if they fit from the knees up.

Here is me with my Pacific Wash CoH's, non stretch. I cut about 4 inches off those jeans:
modshot2.jpg

I prefer the Dita. The inseam is 32" on mine which is still too long but at least the fading on the front ends at my knee as opposed to mid-shin which can look off depending on the wash.

The advantage with a petite cut pair of jeans is that the wash breaks will be much more flattering than a standard pair that you get hemmed. They are made for petite legs.

I don't own a pair yet but I just tried them on today. Fit wise-very similar to the Kellys(which I love so much). Length is just right..I had on flats today and it was touching the ground a little but I think once it shrinks, it'll be perfect. also good when Im wearing heels.

now I just have to go buy a pair

Size 24.
5'2

I have 4 pairs of COH Dita jeans. I'm 5'4, size 24-25. The inseams on my Ditas measure on the average of 31.5'' perfect for me to wear them with flats and flip flops. For me, they're more proportional to petites than having regular 33-34" inseams altered.