petite kelly 32 & 28 owners - pics?

I love these post! Subscribing right now. I hope this forum grows bigger as more people participate. Thank you ladies for posting❤️ Wouldn't it be nice to have a forum for petite ladies wearing their petite sizes of K25/28/32 and B25/30 HAC28/32 so we could all compare? xx

Hello .. resurrecting this thread...

Can any petite kelly 32 retourne owners pls post an action pic ?

Pls note i m after pics of owners 5 feet and under :smile:
Just needed some comparision with my 28 and decide if i should buy a 32

Many thanks ...

Many thanks ...
I'll try to take a pic of my 32 tomorrow in the light. Here's my 28. I am 5'1" and small-boned (and in the first shot I am slouching which I guess makes me smaller lol). (Sorry I'm not 5 feet, it's kind of nice to be "too tall" for anything though!)
You can see the 28 looks like a 32 on me - it looks like a normal sized bag rather than a small one.
For me the 32 is kind of big. I can wear it but 28 suits me much better. However there are petite women rocking 35s, a lot is how you wear it.
kellymodshot1.jpg kellymodshot2.jpg

Many thanks ...

I'm 5'1 - 120 lbs.
I don't have many pictures showing H bags but here some with my 28 gold and 32 cappucine. I wear shawl a lot so I tend to use the 32 more as there is more space for it but I like both sizes equally. IMG_1479622455.992247.jpgIMG_1479622477.665686.jpgIMG_1479622543.367400.jpgIMG_1479622571.803559.jpg

Here's me with my 32 So Flash Kelly. Oddly enough I am dressed much the same as the 28 shots only in flats today. Please pardon the messy room. As you can see the bag is more of a "handbag" on me and not so much of a "purse", if that makes any sense. Because this bag is Tadelakt it has a bit more structure than a 32 in, say, Clemence - it's comparable to Barenia. A slouchier retourné looks a little better on me.
For me it's 28 all the way and I only intend to have one 32, but again, it's so variable person to person!
soflashmod3.jpg soflashmodshot.jpg

Here's me with my 32 So Flash Kelly. Oddly enough I am dressed much the same as the 28 shots only in flats today. Please pardon the messy room. As you can see the bag is more of a "handbag" on me and not so much of a "purse", if that makes any sense. Because this bag is Tadelakt it has a bit more structure than a 32 in, say, Clemence - it's comparable to Barenia. A slouchier retourné looks a little better on me.
For me it's 28 all the way and I only intend to have one 32, but again, it's so variable person to person!
View attachment 3527025 View attachment 3527026
Thanks QF ...

The two pics really put things in perspective. I think I cannot pull off a 32 . I have seen 32 in person but I was hoping some pics would convince me that maybe I can pull it off.

Thanks very much for your help.. you rock in both sizes btw