Petite girls who have delightful pm/totally pm

illigirl11

Apr 16, 2011
I am loving the delightful pm and totally pm. I'm 4'11" and don't want the bag to be wearing me. Any girls out there who have either of these bags that are short like me? I LVOE the Artsy but too big for me:sad:. I also like the GM bags for delightful and totally. BUT, not sure. I'd have to try them on. I also like the Neverful bags, but not as much. I'm trying to get ideas for a 2nd bag, but won't get it for awhile.

I think you can definitely pull off the totally pm, it's not a very big bag at all! Delightful may look bigger even with the slouch. Trying them out in store I'd the safest thing to do.

yeah, it's really not that big. I loved the size. I am 5/3" and slightly fluffy/full?? and it looked like a nice size for me (totally) The delightful felt huge on me! But, I think once it breaks in, it will ease up a bit....

I'm 5'3" and I think the Delightful PM and Totally MM are great sizes for me. I think the Totally PM would be perfect for you, the Delightful PM squishes when carried so it will look smaller than just sitting on the table.

i am 5'1 103lbs size o. I have the delightful pm and neverfull mm. i did try the totally pm and mm on in the store. I did like mm much better. Pm is just too small for me imo. But i do like bigger bags. I dont like the look of small bags on my arm. I think the mm is a good size for you in the totally. I know what you mean about the artsy. I think that bag was huge looking on me..more like luggage than a purse. The galliera pm is also a nice bag. Good luck deciding. :smile:

I somehow prefer the totally for petite ladies. The totally pm is less slouchy than the delightful and looks really nice on them. The totally pm is quite a small bag and would not overwhelm your petite frame. But having said that, it's best is to try both bags out if you have the chance. Good luck in finding your second bag.

I find, for LV bags, you really want to go a size bigger. I donno, when I tried it in the store, my bag seems like a perfect match for me. But after wearing it for a while (and not long enough so I got bigger), I found that it would look prettier if I'd got a size bigger. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel this way too?

I"m 5'1 and 105 pounds. I just purchased the totally MM today. I went to the LV store to buy the PM since I'm petite but bought the MM instead. MM was a better size for me. PM was little to small for me. I brought my boyfriend and he likes the MM on me. You can't go wrong with either the PM or MM. I do like the Delightful PM but I prefer zipper

I'm 5'3" and I have the delightful pm, but now I wish i'd gotten the mm instead. Once it slouches and you carry it- it becomes more like 2/3 of it's size on your shoulder.

I'm 4'11 and I have the palermo gm,deligtful mm,neverfull gm as you can see i like big bags, and it doesn't look big on me...you have to try it on the store and see what suits you, i just love big purses and honstly, it doesn't look bad, it's making a statement!!! hope this would help you a bit to decide which one you like...goodluck!!!

You mention liking the Delightful GM... I'm probably in the minority here when I say this but IMO that bag would eat you! I'm 5'5" and not a tiny gal and the GM is bordering on too big for me as is! I'd try on the PM and the MM if you like the oversized look. The Totally PM is pretty tiny. I tried on the Totally MM yesterday along with the Delightful MM and GM and the Totally MM seemed tiny compared to even the Delightful MM!