Petite Burberry Trench - Where to get it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in the US. And have great difficulty getting a 2P burberry trench.

Anyone know where I can get it!!!!

2. Nordstrom online used to have some of the trenches in petites - but I haven't looked lately.

Or perhaps calll all the Nordstrom's you can and see if anyone has it.

I found that the classic trench with removable liner ran a size small for me - have you tried the 2P. perhaps a 4P would fit?

3. FWIW, My SA at Burberry has told me that alterations are included in the cost of the coat so if worst came to worst, I would think you could always have it altered to fit you perfectly even if it wasn't a P. Good luck! I hope you find it.

4. Oh, I've been searching for a petite (size 0) Burberry trench forever!! Please share this info if anyone knows! TIA!

5. I bought my at Nordstrom during the anniversary sale. It has the removeable liner, and I found that it ran true to size or slightly big compared to the one that I tried on at the Burberry store in regular! Isn't that strange?!

6. I tried on a few at nordstroms last month. If your local store does not have your size, they can order it for you with free shipping.

7. I bought a petite trench in 2 with liner at Nordstrom (petite department). It fit really well, I usually wear 4. Call around!

8. I like the Ivybridge trench. The size 2 regular runs small. I am 5'3'' 98lbs, and this one fits very nicely.

9. Burberry has a website that you can order from. Maybe they would have it.

10. Where can I find "Ivybridge" brand? Do you know if it's available in Toronto? Is the trench very fitted and tailored? (that's how I like it rather than A-line) thanks!

11. is 2p the smallest? or do they have 0p?