Petit Timeless Tote - PTT or Petit Shopping Tote - PST?

The timeless tote is my favourite bag at the moment. It is a lightweight bag and easy to carry around on the shoulder, handheld or on my arm.

I like the leather straps on top of the PST. To me it makes it sit on the shoulder easier than the timelss tote with the zipper. Also I think the PST is alot less money and easier to find.

I have the timeless tote and I love this bag. I love the fact that it has the zipper too. I bought the shopping tote first and returned it because it was not comfortable and had no zipper. One of the chain kept on sliding off my shoulder, it got to be so annoying.

The prize on the timeless tote is $2125:wtf: I bought mine 2 years ago for $1495:smile:

the pst has longer strap, therefore its more comfortable to carry compare to the timeless tote. but it does not have the zipper top. if you dont mind about open top, i will vote for pst. its more functional imo. and its actually cheaper than timeless tote!!!

For some reason, an sa told me that they refer to the timeless petite tote as "the house" because it is shaped like a house. She tried to show me by pointing out the roof, and the square shape. I was pretty confused and didnt care to see it after she said that. Seemed weird to me. She ruined it for me. Now I see it and think HOUSE.
hahahhaha
so funny, the "house"...such a weird thing to say...she must not know how to sell :P

Hello,

I think that it's about time I get myself a Chanel (can't wait till I'm 40 lol). I thought that I would get a jumbo flap first but decided that I would use the tote more as an everyday goto bag.

As I understand it the PTT is discontinued? So I can't very well go to the boutique and try it. Do you have the PTT or the PST? What do you like about it? Is the chain comfortable on the shoulder? I tend to load up on my bags (wallet, bottle of water, sunglasses, agenda, phone, keys, etc).

Do you have modelling pictures? I'm 5'2 and slim.

TIA

I think the PST might be too small if you want a functional spacious tote. I thoughtbof getting a PST before but found it to be not spacious enough. I would rather get a GST or a cerf tote if you need a more practical functional tote. I ended up getting the grey GST.

I have considered the GST or something larger but I'm afraid that I will put everything in it but the kitchen sink! LOL I figured that if I stick to a small /med size then I have to limit my contents.