petit shopper

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Could someone post a picture of the petit shopper on them so that i could see the size? thanks so much!

2. i think missbabydolce posted a pic in the Reference Library and if you can't find one by this weekend, I promise I'll post one

3. that would be great thanks

4. Sorry for the extremely LATE reply but here's pics!

49890201710_0_ALB.jpg 50881201710_0_ALB.jpg 76890201710_0_ALB.jpg
  5. WOW! Jen that bag looks amazing on you!

6. Fabulous!

7. love that bag Jen!!! :yes:

8. gorgeous bag jen

9. thank you clk55girl (I am still loving your puple lambskin!!), Rose (you H ladies are GOOD, I'm slowly getting converted), Heather (we still haven't done lunch with all the other bay area Chanel lovers yet), and allbrandspls (amazing dog!! sooo precious!)

**please excuse the size sticker on my jeans. all my other pairs were in the wash and I had that pair laying around.

10. :heart: Nice @ mellojen
    The white petite shopper is kinda hard to come by isnt it?
    BTW i love you pink top:heart:

11. Looks great on you, Jen!

12. Thanks for the pic, I think that'll be my next splurge.

13. Jen, you make every bag you model look like a must-have!!

14. Wow!!How gorgeous on you!!And seems even quite big...mine looks much smaller on me...:shame: :shame: :flowers:

15. We definitely still need to do lunch. :drinkup: That would be fun! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice