Petit Rat - Second Pair ???

lolitablue

Planning To Be Happy
O.G.
Mar 1, 2007
Ladies:

What do you think of this shoe for my second purchase? Do you own a pair? Are they comfy? Could I wear them for work? How much are they going for? Are they TTS?

Plz, show me your pictures wearing them if you own a pair.:smile:

TIA~~

Attachments

• Petit Rat.jpg
    Petit Rat.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 110
lolita, what is your first pair? (If it is in your avatar it is not coming up on my phone.) I think it is the perfect work shoe but personally i would go for a more fun CL as my second pair. i've seen these in the store and wasn't blown away, but they are a nice classic.
Good luck with your decision and congrats on the second pair!

Yes, the Black and Patent Tiger NP. I wore them to work today and although super nice, they are not that comfy for the whole 8 hours day. Got a lot of attention from girls and...guys!!

That is why, I am thinking that I need a new pair, more comfy on the classy side.

Thank you ladies!!!

Magdalena is right. I have them, and I find them very comfy. They fit me perfectly, so no breaking in period was necessary. I like the fact that they are a little higher than my simple 100's. I would say they are great work shoes.
100_3440-1.jpg

100_3432-1.jpg

Magdalena is right. I have them, and I find them very comfy. They fit me perfectly, so no breaking in period was necessary. I like the fact that they are a little higher than my simple 100's. I would say they are great work shoes.
100_3440-1.jpg

100_3432-1.jpg

Oh, thank you, Gemruby!!! I was looking for your pictures!! Are they TTS? What would be a good price for them, since they are not so popular?:sweatdrop:

Gemruby41, Do these run TTS?
I agree they look great on you! I showed my husband the stock photo yesterday and he said "there okay".Tonight I just showed him your modeling photo and he said ("O yeah get them!") I guess every pair I want.. I should just ask you to model them.:idea::yes:

I can't really say if they run TTS because all my CL's are the same size. I'm a US 9-9.5, and I wear 40.5 in CL's. The black one I got from NM online, and the wine color from NM in SF.

I can't really say if they run TTS because all my CL's are the same size. I'm a US 9-9.5, and I wear 40.5 in CL's. The black one I got from NM online, and the wine color from NM in SF.

Then that does it!! I will have to go a size up! Thank you for the info!! You wear them very well!!