Petit or Large Noe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I generally carry a satchel bag as carrying a shoulder bag everyday bothers my back. I really want a LV shoulder bag and as I will only carry it every so often I was thinking about buying a pre-loved Epi Noe on ebay.
    I am not sure which size to purchase. I tend to carry the following size items in my bag:
    Envelope Wallet
    Large Makeup Case or Mini Pochette
    Key Case
    Cles
    Larger Eyeglass Case
    I am 5'5 and 135 lbs. What do you ladies think.

How heavy are these bags. My epi 30 speedy is pretty light so I assume not too bad

Thanks in advance.

2. I would petit Noe. It should fit every thing you mentioned with no problem. The bag is fairly light but the straps are a bit hard at first. That's why I passed on it, but now wish I hadn't. I like my bags to be brand new, but if you trust the seller and prefer epi go for it. Leather will be a bit heavier though. Good luck with your decision.

3. I have an epi petit noe and I think all those things would fit. I think the large noe's are TOO large...almost look big enough for a gym bag.

4. the GM looks more casual while a black PM would look good enough for a dinner IMO

5. i have a mono petit noe and i love it. it fits everything i need and more. its one of the best bags ever.

it can fit everything you mentioned, and MORE

6. I love the petit noe -- the large is too big for me.

7. I prefer the look of the regular Noe. I have the petite Noe and I really wish I had bought the regular Noe before it was discontinued.

8. go large!! i love mine =)
    It is actually not THAT huge.. haha! and i'm 5'2!!

9. I prefer the look of the larger noe, especially since you can carry it cross body !

10. Petit Noe, if your things would fit. Large Noe might be too heavy. I have a epi petit noe and it already feels heavy on my shoulders when I carry it for the whole afternoon.

11. i have both, and they're not heavy at all! unless you are carrying a lot of heavy things in it. ;p

i say large b/c it's casual and holds a ton. well, i tend to carry lots of crap and i feel the petit is small-ish.

12. Petit. It looks more chic and elegant!

13. Thanks everyone ... I will keep you posted and let you know which I end up with.

14. just searching thru the post.. cuz i have the same problem..
    dunno which noe to go with..
    i'm 5'1..
    i know the large noe will be big on me.. but i think it's more stylish..
    whereas the petite is cute..

15. I'm 5' 5" as well. I use to have both sizes in the Noe, but I end up selling large one since it's a bit big IMO.