Petit or Large Noe

Jul 4, 2007
I generally carry a satchel bag as carrying a shoulder bag everyday bothers my back. I really want a LV shoulder bag and as I will only carry it every so often I was thinking about buying a pre-loved Epi Noe on ebay.
I am not sure which size to purchase. I tend to carry the following size items in my bag:
Envelope Wallet
Large Makeup Case or Mini Pochette
Key Case
Cles
Larger Eyeglass Case
I am 5'5 and 135 lbs. What do you ladies think.

How heavy are these bags. My epi 30 speedy is pretty light so I assume not too bad

Thanks in advance.

I would petit Noe. It should fit every thing you mentioned with no problem. The bag is fairly light but the straps are a bit hard at first. That's why I passed on it, but now wish I hadn't. I like my bags to be brand new, but if you trust the seller and prefer epi go for it. Leather will be a bit heavier though. Good luck with your decision.

Petit Noe, if your things would fit. Large Noe might be too heavy. I have a epi petit noe and it already feels heavy on my shoulders when I carry it for the whole afternoon.

i have both, and they're not heavy at all! unless you are carrying a lot of heavy things in it. ;p

i say large b/c it's casual and holds a ton. well, i tend to carry lots of crap and i feel the petit is small-ish.