Petit Noe

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
This is totally random, but I just wanted to say that for the longest time I was thinking of buying Petit Noe and finally did so a few weeks ago! I have used it EVERY day since!!! :love: I DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER LIVED WITHOUT IT FOR SO LONG!!! (Just thought I'd share:biggrin: .)

might be a stupid question, but do A4 size papers/magazines fit in? or like fit in and the top of them stick out... can you carry it cross-body or only on the shoulder? isn't it uncovenient to open and close it with the drawstring?

I like the look of the epi petit noe and since I'm 5'1 it would look better on me than the large one. however I doubt its convenience :wacko:

The drawstring isn't too bad, but I don't think papers would do too well. The bag doesn't really keep a shape too well (it kind of folds back in on itself). Maybe try batignolles vertical.

Would somebody be nice of enough to post a picture of themselves carrying the Petit Noe? I'm dense and I can't get a good feel for what size it is relative to the person.