Petit Noe

1. This is totally random, but I just wanted to say that for the longest time I was thinking of buying Petit Noe and finally did so a few weeks ago! I have used it EVERY day since!!! :love: I DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER LIVED WITHOUT IT FOR SO LONG!!! (Just thought I'd share:biggrin: .)

2. Did you get the monogram canvas one?

3. Yes!

4. might be a stupid question, but do A4 size papers/magazines fit in? or like fit in and the top of them stick out... can you carry it cross-body or only on the shoulder? isn't it uncovenient to open and close it with the drawstring?

I like the look of the epi petit noe and since I'm 5'1 it would look better on me than the large one. however I doubt its convenience :wacko:

5. The drawstring isn't too bad, but I don't think papers would do too well. The bag doesn't really keep a shape too well (it kind of folds back in on itself). Maybe try batignolles vertical.

6. Would somebody be nice of enough to post a picture of themselves carrying the Petit Noe? I'm dense and I can't get a good feel for what size it is relative to the person.

7. Just to give you an idea (I am 5'7") here is me and my Noe!!!
    [​IMG]
    (Looking a little bloated!!!:lol:)

8. Thanks, LV_Addict! XOXO for you.

9. cute hair LV_Addict!!
    oh and the purse looks good on you too:lol:

10. Thanks! I thought WTH bangs are cheaper than BOTOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. :nuts: You're too funny.

12. ^^bangs ARE cheaper (and look good on you), but Botox is still cheaper than LV :lol:

13. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice