Petit Noe vs Alma PM in MONOGRAM CANVAS????????????????????????

WHICH ONE ???

• MONOGRAM CANVAS PETIT NOE

• MONOGRAM CANVAS ALMA PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had the Noe and sold it. It was a very awkward shape and the drawstring drove me absolutely nuts! Hated it. Plus it hit my body really at a weird spot and just looked ungainly. I liked how it looked on a table or shelf, but not on me and I didn't enjoy using it at all. I was thrilled to sell it. To me, it's a beautiful classic bag that is great in theory, but not in practice.

Of course, I'm a little biased too. I just bought the new redesigned Alma PM with feet this weekend and had the Clochette Heatstamped, without color, and the bag is absolutely gorgeous. It had not even been on my radar, but I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorites. I also have a Damier Alma (which my daughter stole - ha ha!), but I like my new mono one much more.

So having had both of your choices, hands down the mono Alma!! I only like to look at the Noe on the shelf. Hated the bag.

I like the idea of a Noe, but after I tried it on, I didn't like it at all. I foresaw that I'd be pulling out my hair because of that drawstring...

I much prefer the Alma. I am a handheld-bag lover, and Alma is one of the most iconic, classic handhelds that ever graced a woman's arm.

I have both, but in Epi and I think they serve 2 different functions. The Noe is more casual and is a shoulder bag. Alma is more formal looking (but looks great casual too) and handheld.

I would try the Noe on at the store to see which you prefer.

both are classics.