Petit Noe - Petit Bucket??

1. Who has either of these and do we love them??

2. LOVE my petit Noe.:love:

3. I Have Both...I Use The Petite Bucket More. There Is More Security In The Drawstring With The Noe

I LOVE Both!!!

4. Love the Noe! Overexposed in the 80's, 90's but its still cute and much better than the bucket!

5. I have both, and I like them. Sometimes the bucket is irritating because one of straps will fall off of my shoulders. The petit noe holds much more.

6. If I were you, I would definitely go with the Noé. Only because you can close the bag, I feel the bucket is so exposed. The Noé is gorgeous too!

7. ^^ that is true: I love my bucket but I don't feel my stuff is safe since you cannot close it... but it looks so cute anyway :love: (I have a Damier one)

8. I had both. I also found that one handle on the Bucket would fall but it sat very well on the shoulder. I found the Noe too much work to get and out of, although I loved the space.

9. Oh no, I will be very self-conscious carrying my pn from now on:oh:.:shame:

I love how it hangs and how much stuffs fit in it.

10. Bonjour, here is a pic of my petit BUCKET + petit NOE. The last one is a little bigger. bucket + petit noe.jpg

11. How much can you fit in the Petit Noe compared to say a Speedy 30?

12. petit noe!

13. I love my bucket but have the same problem with one strap..also, it just doesn't seem to hold enough of my stuff

14. i love my petit bucket. it's the perfect size for me. but it's true that one strap always seems to fall off.

15. I have both in epi, I think the 30 fits more than PN, but because you can leave the PN open so you can really fill it up, therefore, not "a lot" more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice