Petit Noe owners!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Do you use it often? Is it roomy and comfortable to wear? I don't really own any shoulder bags (backpack and Alto are the only ones that I have) and was wondering if it would feel weird to wear one. DO tell!!! Thank you in advance for your time!!!:biggrin:

I have had mine for about 5 yrs now....grab it in the summer alot! Looks graet with army low waisted pants...t shirt! I love how casual you can go with the bag. It is also very ladylike looking with other kinds of clothes...pouch look with a-line coat...I am rambling...GOES WELL WITH ALOT FOR YEARS!:lol: HOLDS A TON!

Attachments

• bags#2 004.jpg
    bags#2 004.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 8,914
I was just coming on to post about this bag! I purchased a vintage petite noe from Ebay and it arrived today. I LOVE it. I thought it was going to be too small (I am used to carrying Coach totes) but it is perfect. My heart is still racing with excitement (I am a geek, I know). Now I am going to sell some of my other bags so that I can get an Epi Noe in black. Here is a pic of my new bag.

Attachments

• newbag2.JPG
    newbag2.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 6,123
  • smallpetite.JPG
    smallpetite.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 6,453
Just wanted to add; I just spoke with LV customer service (1-866-884-8866 in case anyone needs the #) and to have a new drawstring sent to me, it would only be $30 plus shipping. That is my one tiny complaint about the bag; the drawstring is a little worn in a few places.

When my hubby comes home tonight, I will have him take a picture of me wearing it; I am only 5'2, but at least it will give you an idea of how big it really is.