Petit Noe owners!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you use it often? Is it roomy and comfortable to wear? I don't really own any shoulder bags (backpack and Alto are the only ones that I have) and was wondering if it would feel weird to wear one. DO tell!!! Thank you in advance for your time!!!:biggrin:

2. I have had mine for about 5 yrs now....grab it in the summer alot! Looks graet with army low waisted pants...t shirt! I love how casual you can go with the bag. It is also very ladylike looking with other kinds of clothes...pouch look with a-line coat...I am rambling...GOES WELL WITH ALOT FOR YEARS!:lol: HOLDS A TON!

bags#2 004.jpg
  3. ^^^Thank you, dear! I am getting one today!!! O/T How's Florida?

4. I've been looking at vintage ones on eBay, I'd love to get one :love:

Pics when you've bought it LV_addict :biggrin:

5. Absolutely!!!

6. I was just coming on to post about this bag! I purchased a vintage petite noe from eBay and it arrived today. I LOVE it. I thought it was going to be too small (I am used to carrying Coach totes) but it is perfect. My heart is still racing with excitement (I am a geek, I know). Now I am going to sell some of my other bags so that I can get an Epi Noe in black. Here is a pic of my new bag.

newbag2.JPG smallpetite.JPG
  7. Congrats Becca!! :biggrin: how fun!! :biggrin: I want one too :P Is this your first LV? (didn't you post a thread about it a while ago?)

Fiora03 likes this.
  8. Yes (the I need an intervention thread). This is my first LV and I seriously need a xanax right now. I can't believe how much I love this bag.

Fiora03 likes this.
  9. Just wanted to add; I just spoke with LV customer service (1-866-884-8866 in case anyone needs the #) and to have a new drawstring sent to me, it would only be $30 plus shipping. That is my one tiny complaint about the bag; the drawstring is a little worn in a few places.

10. Becca, your bag is beautiful!!! Enjoy it!!!

11. Becca, can you post a pic of you wearing the bag, please.

12. I love drawstring bags! That one looks great!

13. When my hubby comes home tonight, I will have him take a picture of me wearing it; I am only 5'2, but at least it will give you an idea of how big it really is.

14. ^^^Thank you, hun!!!

15. Does the drawstring closure bother you when trying to get things into and out of this bag at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice