petit noe or bh??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which do you prefer for a everyday bag???

2. Petie noe is very cute, but I don't like the string closure. I have a bv and I love it!

3. Do you want a bag that would hold a lot? I think you should stick with BH. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with the petit noe!

4. i have the Batignolles Horizontal, and i love it. it's very roomy and the handles are very comfortable. i'm not one for a drawstring bag :blah:

5. the BH is a nice bag, but I really love my petit noes.
    ( I have a mono and epi)
    They go with everthing and are so cute.
    The petit noe kind of seems like it should be a staple-must have for all bag ladies ....lol...

6. I love my bh! the petit noe is nice but the BH holds more- depends on what you want it for!

7. I have the petit noe and the Bh...
    I prefer the BH for an everyday bag,
    and Noe second.

8. Batignolles would make an excellent everyday bag.

9. I prefer the BH.

10. ^ me too! :yes:

11. Batignolles Horizontal for me as well, out of the two.

12. Petit Noe for me!

13. I love my epi petit noe, but sometimes the drawstring bugs me. I know it's because it's new, and after I break it in, the string will be more pliable. But I love the bh. I would choose bh for everyday.

14. i prefer the BH - it is more roomy and stays closer to your body. the petite noe is more bulky i think.

15. My vote is for the BH. I don't like how the Petit Noe doesn't lie flat to your body, not comfortable when on the shoulder....of course in MY opinion! :P I'm also guessing from your username that you have 3 kids (?) if I'm right then the BH is much more pratical for carrying your kids stuff and getting in and out of.

HTH! Let us know what you decide! :smile: