petit noe or bh??

meeowy

Oct 17, 2006
Petie noe is very cute, but I don't like the string closure. I have a bv and I love it!

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Do you want a bag that would hold a lot? I think you should stick with BH. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with the petit noe!

Lisasbags

Nov 4, 2006
the BH is a nice bag, but I really love my petit noes.
( I have a mono and epi)
They go with everthing and are so cute.
The petit noe kind of seems like it should be a staple-must have for all bag ladies ....lol...

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I love my bh! the petit noe is nice but the BH holds more- depends on what you want it for!

Texas Girl

Jul 21, 2006
Texas
I love my epi petit noe, but sometimes the drawstring bugs me. I know it's because it's new, and after I break it in, the string will be more pliable. But I love the bh. I would choose bh for everyday.

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
i prefer the BH - it is more roomy and stays closer to your body. the petite noe is more bulky i think.

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
a great sunny place
My vote is for the BH. I don't like how the Petit Noe doesn't lie flat to your body, not comfortable when on the shoulder....of course in MY opinion! :P I'm also guessing from your username that you have 3 kids (?) if I'm right then the BH is much more pratical for carrying your kids stuff and getting in and out of.

HTH! Let us know what you decide! :smile: