Petit Noe in Carmine or a Sully PM first

LuvIte

Feb 1, 2014
So I have a good dilemma going on. I have just enough for either the Petit Noe or the Sully PM and not sure which direction to go in, so thought I would ask you all. I don't have a Mono bag yet and was going with the Sully, but now thinking my little collection could do with a pop of color...so open to suggestions. Which bag would you get first?

I would say I like the look of Noe more.... but I ended up selling my Noe epi in yellow color (large one) long long years ago because I got tired of tying and untying the strings. And just last year, I bought Noe BB because I love the look.... and again not using as much.... I learned how to make one side string tied, and use the other end to close and open, but it keeps loosening (do I make any sense here? ^^). So, I guess I like zipper top more, and thus my vote goes to Sully. ^^

In terms of easy access, sullys Zipper is not that easy to use because it's not straight and also u have to put the bag down or at least take off the bag from your shoulder to do it. With noe u can probably leave it on your shoulder to get things out.

Petit noe carmine ! I really in love with epi and my petit noe and noe bb. You can change it to bandeau, very pretty and easy to get things in and out. Good luck on deciding..
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400283243.476844.jpg