Pete Wentz Expecting Baby With Girlfriend

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pete Wentz Expecting Baby With Girlfriend Meagan Camper

[​IMG]
    Pete Wentz announced on Instagram Feb. 17 that he and girlfriend Meagan Camper are expecting a baby together.
    Credit: Courtesy Pete Wentz
    Pete Wentz is going to be a dad again! The 34-year-old Fall Out Boy rocker announced on Instagram Monday, Feb. 17 that he and girlfriend Meagan Camper are expecting a baby together.

"We're super excited to announce we're expecting a baby!" Wentz captioned a photo. In the sweet snapshot, the parents-to-be are resting side-by-side on a bed and sharing a kiss. Model Camper's white T-shirt is pulled up to reveal a tiny baby bump, which Wentz sweetly touches.

[​IMG] Pete Wentz announced on Instagram Feb. 17 that he and girlfriend Meagan Camper are expecting a baby.
    Credit: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images

Wentz is already dad to son Bronx, 5, with ex-wife Ashlee Simpson, whom he divorced in 2011 after three years of marriage. Simpson, 29, announced last month that she is engaged to boyfriend Evan Ross.

Wentz and Camper have been dating for nearly three years. In an interview with Wendy Williams last month, Wentz hinted that he plans to marry Camper. "I think so. I mean, we talk about it a lot. I feel really lucky. It's, like, really interesting [to be] in a relationship with someone who is truly my best friend," he said. "Like, I talk to her about everything. She will tell me when I'm being not so insane, and sometimes she's like, 'You're being a little bit insane.' It's very helpful."

2. i think she looks so much like Ashlee, wonder if the kids will look alike.

3. I wish him & Ashlee could have worked it out but that's another thread. Good luck to these 2!

4. from her insta story:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - ****yeahmeagancamper @ tumblr

5. Pete looks like he slapped a relaxer in his hair and styled it with flat iron.

zen1965 likes this.
  6. I was just saying to myself that I didn't understand what was going on with his hair, but your comment explained it all.

7. Those skinny jeans tucked into those boots (and of course the hair) is an unfortunate look for him. Makes him remind me of an elf.