petal to the metal wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone bought one of these???if so would you recommend buying one and do you have pics of it????

2. ooh I'm also interested! I'd love one but I'm undecided on a color. good thread OP! :smile:

3. ye im liking both the cement and the grape juice wallets. i have a cement natasha so maybe cement.......??????

4. congrats on the cement Natasha! I just read that you got this one by mistake instead of the Grape Juice. lucky you!

as for the PTTM zip clutch, I think there was a reveal of one in cement about a month ago

here it is.

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/come-fly-with-me-537989.html

5. thanks for the link i so want both the key pouch and the walley but with shipping and vat its working out sooo expensive!!!

6. The PTTM SLGs are really cute but WAY overpriced, IMO. :sweatdrop:

7. is there anywhere else i could buy one that is slightly cheaper????

8. Well, unfortunately for you, they're a bit hard to find right now due to the PTTM being so popular, however I'm pretty sure I saw a wallet for sale on saks.com earlier. If you want cheaper than retail, eBay/Bonanzle are your best bet.

9. kitcat, thanks for sharing your reveal thread! Somehow I missed it. Your bag, purse and key pouch are all TDF!!! I have a black PTTM Natasha coming my way and I've love a wallet. I can't decide to get a matching black one, or a fun color.

10. I say fun colour! I'm liking the hot pink colour.

11. Last week, I saw the black and cement wallets in Nordstrom, but this week, I went back and they were both gone! I think they really are super popular. I have the cement Natasha too, but I don't know that I'd need a wallet since I have the bag, but if I were to get one, I'd switch it up and choose a new color that doesn't match your bag.