PETA making progess

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
I know some of you hate them, but you can't really deny the leaps and bounds they are making for the welfare of animals.
I'm not putting this up for debate, just to show the progress they are making. Maybe to show that they do do alot of good. :smile:
Notice they put up their financial statement, nothing to hide.

don't forget to click "next' at the bottom of each page.

http://peta.org/feat/annualreview05/

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I just simply love them and just about everything they do to protect animals regardless of how bold their attempts are. I try to give them $ any time I can b/c I know every little bit helps.

I can't help but feel hypocritcal though since I have purchased leather bags.

I respect the cause of PETA, and I'm glad that they are making progress, but I don't respect the hardcore members who will go to extremes to prove a point.

allison said:
I respect the cause of PETA, and I'm glad that they are making progress, but I don't respect the hardcore members who will go to extremes to prove a point.

And I respect that. I just wanted to show a positive to what some feel is a negative. :smile:

allison said:

Agreed. Now if we could only find a childrens rights organization that is as effective!

Selena