Pet peeves when people talk about LV?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. When someone asks me if my bag is real. I usually just reply back with 'are your teeth real?'

2. I die! What would you do if they said no?:roflmfao:

3. Well, you are still pretty classy. I mean, in reality, we want to tell these people to f*** off but we don't.

4. I'd probably say, 'What?! They knock off teeth as well?'

5. Or say Canal Street teeth, ey?!

6. Yes, I am crazy, high maintenance, and worth every effort.

I tell it to my DH who doesn't understand my handbag passion the slightest. He agreed entirely.

Oh, if you really want to appear crazy bag loving... which sometimes I do it for a good laugh... you exaggerate the following motion (after you tell them that "you are crazy..." : Held you bag to your chest and PET IT LOVINGLY.

7. Sweet! Glad to hear that! Dude is apart of our culture, lol!

8. Totally agree :p

9. LOL, I may not do the gestures but I am sure by now he knows I'm high maintenance...

10. off topic..those babies in your pic is beautiful..Wherever you had that pic done, I loooove it..so cute! Now back to yall pet peeves lol lol

11. Thank you! Those are my kids. A coworker did it. He's very talented.

12. Yes he is..verrrry nice

13. Same pet peeve as I have!!!! You explained it to a T! haha ;)

14. i agree with all of them! especially #3.

15. Not much bothers me...

Although I have had my pomme alma touched by strangers when I was in the LV boutique...and both the SA and I looked at the person touching my bag :wtf: