Pet loss

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I have not posted on this forum for awhile now but this is always a forum close to my heart.

We recently loss our princess (she was 8 and half years old, very fluffy Pom) it's so hard to not think of the last moments, how it all was meant to happen... And I know she is in a happy puppy heaven now, free of suffering, free of any pain she had been experiencing so deep down I am happy yes...

But everyday is going by so slow and the thought of not been able to hug her, touch her, give her kisses just tears my heart up and it's so hard to go by...

I wish time went by faster but it's not :sad:

I have not posted on this forum for awhile now but this is always a forum close to my heart.

We recently loss our princess (she was 8 and half years old, very fluffy Pom) it's so hard to not think of the last moments, how it all was meant to happen... And I know she is in a happy puppy heaven now, free of suffering, free of any pain she had been experiencing so deep down I am happy yes...

But everyday is going by so slow and the thought of not been able to hug her, touch her, give her kisses just tears my heart up and it's so hard to go by...

I wish time went by faster but it's not :sad:

This breaks my heart. I am going through this now, so know how you feel. I've been through it before (too many times), so I know it will get better, but the grieving process is horrible. You have my sympathy. {{hugs}}}

I don't want to be depressing about it. Time heals and eventually you will smile or laugh about the things that made your animal unique and precious. But for me, it's always hard to *forget* for an instant that they are gone--I expect to see them when I return home or I automatically think *it's time to put out food* and then realize.

Your furbaby is pain-free, happy, playing, at the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry for your loss.
Grieving is very hard.
Try to take solice in knowing she is pain free
Remembering all the great times with mine that have passed on
Still makes me tear up but also brings warmth to my heart.
Hugs

It sometimes take a LOT of time and in my case two especially will never be healed. I miss them every day. It's the hardest and worst part of owning our furry family members, and it never gets easier. I know as I've lost many through my life so far. My deepest sympathies to you.

Yorelica said:
Thank you boxermom and littlerock.. *Hugs*
So it just takes lots of time I guess?

Oh dear I am so sorry. I love Poms. Yes, it takes a while, and maybe a long while. The loss of a loved pet takes something from our soul.
I had to let my beloved Millie go back in march of last year and I think of her daily, and probably a couple of times a week I get a bit teary for a minute.
Let some time pass and the pain will start to ease. A lot of us have been where you are now and will be there again.

I'm so sorry. Big hugs.

My Kitty is gone now, and I can't believe it. It's been almost six weeks, but I still can't think about her because it's too hard. I've not got the distance necessary to really process her loss yet. Very hard. I can talk about her with my kids, but I can't "think," if that makes any sense.

clevercat said:
This breaks my heart. I am going through this now, so know how you feel. I've been through it before (too many times), so I know it will get better, but the grieving process is horrible. You have my sympathy. {{hugs}}}

{hugs} thank you for listening clevercat. I suppose that's what we know will happen when we fall in love with our furries isn't it? We know their day will come before ours....

Boxermom & weekender2: thanks girls. Your right got to think of the happy memories (they grow up so quickly looking back at photos its amazing!) and not the last 5 hours which was very hard to deal with but the images are still so strong :sad: