Pet Hair on your Coach Bag...?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Hi all!

I'm wondering what your experiences are with pet hair on signature bags... can you treat them to "repel" it or something? I bought a signature Zoe in black and white and already see hair on it... I haven't even used it yet! I'm pretty sure it's going back after I lint roll it. Is the sateen any better? I have an orange cat and a black one, both with long hair... maybe I have to stick with leather?

Thanks!

I have the same problem with dog hair...I tend to stick with leather for that reason or to a lighter color sig print that it would not show up that much on.

Any fabric will attrack pet fur, period. (In my experience anyways) So if you don't mind lint rolling it every now and then, no worries, otherwise leather would probably be best :smile:

I'm actually down to mostly leather myself, but the pet hair does stick to my canvas tattoo tote. I never found that I had to do more then brush it off, maybe a lint roller if I was feeling like polly perfect! I will say though that some dogs/cats fur seems to actually weave itself into the fabric, just depends on the animals. I have 3 cats and a pitbull...I thought mine would always be horrid, but they weren't. I do also keep them "up" and shoe my animals away from my bags.

The sateen might be better, I wonder when they are going to come out with the Zoe's in sateen like they did the Carly's???

GOOD LUCK!!!