Pet deaths prompt recall of pet food

Omg!

I am so happy I don't feed my boys wet food. How horrible that dog food would do that to our babies! I feel so bad for anyone that lost their pets over this.

That's so scary!! I would never buy those brands anyways, but I wonder what it could be?! :sad: I would freeaaak out if that happened to me. There would be a lawsuit. So sad...they should have everything down since they test on dogs and cats.:cursing:

I was so upset when I read the article. We have a little Havenese. Thank God she doesn't eat that kind of food.

My heart goes out to all the pet owners that are effected by this awful situation.

I am so glad that I don't feed my dogs wet food. What food exactly was being recalled, Iams and Eukenuba wet food?? The owners who lost their pets are going to be in my prayers!!

Oh Selena hopefully they will be okay!!:heart: I would take the for a vet check up just to make sure. Its been a month, so hopefully that means that if anything was going to happen, it would have already.

Oh Selena hopefully they will be okay!!:heart: I would take the for a vet check up just to make sure. Its been a month, so hopefully that means that if anything was going to happen, it would have already.

Called the vet and he said they should be ok. But toldme to call if anything seems amiss. I am so scared. My tiny little Teenis threw up yesterday. :sweatdrop: