Pet Carriers?

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Hello, do any of you have one of the pet carriers? After we get settled in the new place I really want to get a pet carrier... and I can't decide between Coach or Dooney and Bourke... so if you could show me some pics of yours, that would be GREAT!

I saw a guy carrying a coach pet carrier just the other day in the coach store.. i was walking behind him and couldn't for the life of me figure out what huge bag was he carrying!

Then i saw a cute lil puppy head popped out from the bag.
oh yeah, and the carrier is :tup:

I saw a guy carrying a coach pet carrier just the other day in the coach store.. i was walking behind him and couldn't for the life of me figure out what huge bag was he carrying!

Then i saw a cute lil puppy head popped out from the bag.
oh yeah, and the carrier is :tup:

OH! did he have the one with the gold metallic leather trim!?!?

aww Pyari your baby looks so cute sitting next to it. if my dog wasn't 7 lbs. i would get a dog carrier too. i saw the gold trim carrier at the Coach outlet many months ago.

I used to have the Coach gold/khaki sig carrier, but I ended up selling it because in my opinion it was just too heavy (and my dog is only 4 lbs), so it would kill my arm and it just wasn't practical although it was totally beautiful!