Pet accessories

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
Yes they do! I went to Rodeo last year and my toy poodle is named Coco Chanel...We went in to ask if they made dog collars. They had one and it was a set. A black collar with a little CC charm and leash that was the classic chain. It was $695 for the set.

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
Yes they do! I went to Rodeo last year and my toy poodle is named Coco Chanel...We went in to ask if they made dog collars. They had one and it was a set. A black collar with a little CC charm and leash that was the classic chain. It was $695 for the set.
Woow that sounds so cute! Thank you, I hope they have them in stock again here in Europe :smile:

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
Yes good luck! When we were there they gave us different ribbons and styles.we then took them to our groomer and she put the chanel ribbons in her hair!

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
:nuts: I'd love to see it!!! Can you post a pic? :smile:

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
:nuts: I'd love to see it!!! Can you post a pic? :smile:
I wish! It was definitely out of our budget because we were moving and it was new years eve so right after christmas shopping we were all having to watch our money. I will try and find a pic and post it if I can find one :biggrin: