Personally insulted by mediator treatment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Limit the number of threads a person can start per day. I usually start a thread MAYBE once per month. Today I started 5, all on different subjects, because I needed the help of the ladies of the purse forum. If the person who finds this annoying doesnt like it, change the rules!
    I hope I dont get booted for starting *gasp* another thread!

2. There's no limit, but from what I saw the questions you asked belonged in other threads or could have been answered by doing a search. You should always do a search first.

3. I search, and if I cant find the answer (the search feature is not the best on the forum), I ask my question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Yup... Searching often answers a lot of questions prior to posting or starting a new thread. Including a few you started threads on.

5. Got it

6. In any case, members shouldn't be trying to manage this for you. I'm sorry someone confronted you about this like they did. This is why MODS and ADMINS are here :idea:
    They should report it if they think it's an issue and let us handle it.

7. #7 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Thank you again Swanky. I was very hurt by the message the anonymous bully sent me. You have made me feel infinitely better. You are so professional and kind! Many many thanks to you and the mods who keep the Purse Forum as great and informative as it is! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

8. I'm confused. People can send anonymous messages? I didn't realize that. How is it possible that you don't know who sent you the message?

9. I know who sent the message, but since I am a nice person who doesnt like to make waves I will not reveal the offenders name. How about we close this thread out and move on. :smile:

10. Nothing was sent anonymously, she wasn't naming the person = anonymous. I'll close this now as her question was answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.