Personalizing my red St. Louis...any input?

lilPinkBunnies

Fuzzy Wuzzy
Jan 8, 2014
Hey everyone, I'm planning on getting my red St. Louis PM personalized soon. I have talked to Goyard SF and picked the colors out, but I'm not sure where I want to put the stripes as I always have a FENDI bag bug hanging from my bag and I don't want it to rub against any personalization. I do want to keep the personalization and bag bug on the same side though ....hmmmm....any ideas?

What about on one of the corners? Not too low, about 3/4 up? Not sure I am explaining myself correctly:P. What colors did you pick?

Do you mean diagonally? I was thinking that's probably what I'll end up doing. As far as colors go, I'm thinking bronze with either raspberry pink, purple, or sky blue. :biggrin: it's so much fun deciding!

Do you mean diagonally? I was thinking that's probably what I'll end up doing. As far as colors go, I'm thinking bronze with either raspberry pink, purple, or sky blue. :biggrin: it's so much fun deciding!

Ok, found a pic. this is probably the larger size Goyard, but I think something similar on St. Louis would look great! Bronz with rasberry pink sounds pretty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 361
i love the bag bug and i think it looks fabulous on the st louis.
the vertical stripes will look great with the bag bug and if you decide not to use the bag bug it should also work.

the other possibility is if you don't do stripes but do stars and then you could scatter them maybe closer to the top. i did stars on a bag and really love it.

i love the bag bug and i think it looks fabulous on the st louis.

the vertical stripes will look great with the bag bug and if you decide not to use the bag bug it should also work.

the other possibility is if you don't do stripes but do stars and then you could scatter them maybe closer to the top. i did stars on a bag and really love it.

Thanks :biggrin: that's a really cute idea, what you did. What color(s) did you use for the stars, on what color Goyard? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost?

here you go.
my stars are bronze- i don't remember how much it cost but it was a lot. you can pick the size of the stars and place them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stars .png
    stars .png
    506.5 KB · Views: 305
here you go.
my stars are bronze- i don't remember how much it cost but it was a lot. you can pick the size of the stars and place them.

attachment.php

I love it! :loveeyes: yeah I figured that would be kind of expensive. It's so hard to decide though, cause I'm such a sucker for the stripes! I really enjoy trying to decide how to do it though, lol.